Bark Off Reviews| Having headaches and bad mood because of this annoying barking? It can be changed. Quickly.
Welcome to this bark off review, glad you are here.
You probably found some bark off reviews, but they didn’t answer all your questions? Not surprising, a lot of those people just trying to sell you the product, and then they forget about you. But in this review you will be able to find everything about Bark Off product – even the bad things. We will tell you the truth about it, and after reading this review you will know if Bark Off could be helpful, or if it’s better to avoid it.
What makes Bark Off useful?
It’s an ultrasonic training tool, which is not hearable for humans, but is quite distinct for your dogs. But, unlike other “methods” it’s not a bad or traumatizing experience to your dog. It’s proven that Bark Off doesn’t do any damage to your dog’s ears or to his behavior. It’s just annoying sound that quickly stops the barking. After few times of using Bark Off, your dog will quickly understand the problem and sooner or later he will stop barking.
A good point about Bark Off is that it will not stop your dog from barking in dangerous situation, just nuisance barking. And it has 2 settings – high and low, respectively (20 feet radius and 10 foot). What other Bark off reviews forget to mention is that this tool is not a magic pill. It will not fix your barking problem immediately. You will need to use a lot of praise and positive reinforcement, but in the end your dog will stop barking altogether.
Usually, after using Bark Off for a couple of days, you will be able to see a solid improvement in your dog’s behavior. Few weeks should be enough to eliminate barking problem completely, though it all depends on your training.
And now let’s get to really interesting part – list of cons and pros.
You will not find it in other Bark Off reviews. Let’s discuss pros first:
- Bark Off is inaudible to human ears, since it’s ultrasonic. But it manages to instantly gain your dog’s attention.
- It’s completely automatic (you don’t need to push any buttons, just turn it on, and off when needed). Plus it doesn’t have any wires or cords to carry on. Small size makes it a portable tool as well.
- It’s pet friendly, because it’s natural and completely painless for your dog, unlike some other tools (shockers, for example).
- Bark Off is really cheap, it will cost you just 10$ for 1 piece. Shipping and handling included.
Now let’s see the cons.
Most other Bark Off reviews tend to avoid those bad points. Here they are:
- There is no indicator that battery is dead, and since you can’t hear it, you have no idea if the tool is working (except testing on your dog). Gladly, you don’t need to change batteries too often.
- Dogs that have hearing problems will not hear the sound clearly. So you need to choose another way of training for those.
- In some rare cases your dog could be scared of a sound that Bark Off makes. If that’s the case, you will not be able to train your dog with it, obviously.
And finally, look at some user testimonials we were able to find for this review:
If you decided to get Bark Off for yourself, you should know a couple of things first – there is a really good special offer currently – buy 1 and you get another one for free. All for 10$. This will be especially helpful if you have a large territory to cover. And if it will break somehow, you will have another one. So it’s better to act now, while offer still lasts!
Back To The Main Page Of “Dog Training Courses” Blogbark off reviews