Pet Rider Reviews|Learn how to protect your car seats from dog fur, saliva, odor, and mud in just a few clicks!
Great that you’re here.
We understand that you were searching for pet rider reviews. You’ve come to the right place. Unlike other reviewers we are not hiding the bad facts about the product, discussing just the good sides.
In this review you will be able to find the good, the bad and the ugly side of the Pet Rider. Continue reading and soon you will know if this product could be useful for you. Or if it’s a complete waste of money. You will decide.
What makes Pet Rider useful?
You probably heard from other Pet Rider reviews, that it’s an innovative car seat cover for pets (especially well-suited for dogs) that is designed to prevent any kind of mess or damage that your pet makes. The biggest problem with dogs is lots of fur everywhere, and wet fur (which is a frequent case in the summer, dogs love to get into lakes/rivers and then jump in the car). The good thing is that Pet Rider is resistant to tears and scratches. What’s more – it’s completely waterproof!
Many people are wondering, why they should read those annoying Pet Rider reviews and then buy Pet Rider product, if they can just put their old blankets in the car and cover the backseat. Well, that will work. However, old blankets are only good for keeping your seats clean from fur. And that’s it. If your dog has mud on his paws, or he is wet, your seats will become dirty and wet, that’s inevitable. And if your dog suddenly decides to do his duties in your car then your seats will be ruined. And that smell is hardly removable afterwards.
Luckily, Pet Rider will be able to protect your seats even from such unpleasant “accidents”. And the good thing about it – Pet Rider cover is easily cleanable, unlike old blankets.
What you weren’t able to read in other Pet Rider reviews is the list of cons and pros.
We decided to compile it for our readers, so it will be easy to see all the good and the bad sides of the product.
Let’s start with the pros:
- Very durable, water-proof cover, made from quality synthetic materials (very unlikely that your dog will be able to tear it)
- Very easy to install – fasten the straps to the head of your seats and you are ready to go.
- Pet Rider can fit anywhere. You can install it on just a part of the seat or on the whole back seat. It doesn’t matter – material is very flexible and there is a zipper underneath, so you can fit the cover around armrests or other objects (it will fit in any type of car – SUV, sedan, truck and etc). It’s even possible to install child safety seat while Pet Rider is on!
- It’s very easy to clean it up. Shake off the fur (and dirt) and that’s it. Of course, after some time you will need to wash it, as it tends to absorb pet smells. Use mild detergent and warm water and the problem will disappear. Pet Rider also dries very fast, so you will be ready for another ride after several minutes.
And now the part that you certainly will not find in other Pet Rider reviews – cons of the product.
- Original price is quite high, for a piece of synthetic material – 30$ (not NOW, since there is a special offer going on, see below.)
- Synthetic material has a smell in the beginning. So it could be bad for your dog, if he is allergic. You need to air the cover for some time, before using it.
- Installing Pet Rider in a minivan is quite tricky (only if your minivan is without seats in the back).
Also we found that not many Pet Rider reviews have user testimonials. We included those, so you can see what real customers tell about the product.
And finally, there is one thing we need to tell you, if you decided to get Pet Rider:
Currently there is a limited special offer going on and it’s amazing. You will be able to get 2(!) Pet Rider covers for the price of 14.99$ (shipping costs included). Wow… people who bought 1 Pet Rider earlier, for 30$, will be quite disappointed, that’s for sure.
Act now, while special offer still lasts!
Back To The Main Page Of “Dog Training Courses” Blogpet rider reviews